Paradores of Spain and Pousadas of Portugal
Lisbon (305km), Faro (40km), Porto (115km)
Historic Design Pousada w/pool formerly an old convent
Jan - Dec
Dining & What to Do:
What to eat...
The origin of the regional gastronomy is
basically the sea, but in nowadays there is a constant evolution combining the
sea flavours to the land flavours.
Specialty Restaurant Menu
* Scallop Shell with Mussels Tagliatelli
* Tuna Steak with Garlic and Parma ham Sauce, Fried Onions and Olive Oil with
* Pork Filets over a Chick-pea Sauté Bread and Clams Sauce
* Taviras Cake, Pear Sauce with Mint and Lemon Sorbet
* water sports
Fairs and Markets
* Tavira Market_3rd Saturday of each
* Old Things Fair of Tavira_3rd Sunday of each month
* Tavira´s Spring Fair_last April´s weekend
* Regional Art and Products Fair / Cachopo_2nd weekend of May
* Summer Fair of São Brás de Alportel - Last weekend of July
* Boa Morte Fair of Tavira -1st and 2nd of August
* Santa Catarina of Fonte do Bispo Annual Fair -25th August
* São Francisco Fair in Tavira - From 3rd to 5th October
* Santo Estevão Fair in Cachopo - 26th December
Currently there are no Addon links for this Accommodation
Parador de Toledo
Located on the Cerro del Emperador by a meander of the river Tagus, this Parador offers an incomparable panoramic view of the monumental profile of Toledo...
Pousada de Setubal - Sao Filipe
Pousada de Setúbal - São Filipe, a fortress built in the 17th century by King Philip II of Spain (Philip I of Portugal), has a breathtaking view over the River Sado estuary...
We had a fabulous time on the Camino de Santiago! Everything worked as
it should have and all contact we had with anyone associated with
EATours was very friendly, very helpful and totally professional. You
can be sure that we will be passing the word. A real pleasure...