Airport: 9.5 Km, 15 min
Bus Station: 50 m
Streetcar Station: 100 m
Train Station: 1 Km
Guggenheim Museum: 200 m
Conference Hall: 500 m
Beach: 14 Km
Fairground Enclosure: 7 Km
How to get there
1. From Loui airport, take the BI-2704 / BI-3704
2. Cross Asua-Lauroeta town.
3. Continue by BI-2704.
4. In the roundabout, take the exit 2 and continue
by the BI-3704 / Bilbao-Plencia Errepidea / Bilbao-Plencia
5. Exiting of Asua-Lauroeta, continue by the BI-3704
6. Continue along 2 km until the cross with N-637
7. Follow by N-637 and pass by the Túneles de
Artxanda Tunnels (toll: 1.35).
8. Enter in Bilbao city center.
9. Take the Paseo Campo de Volantín avenue and
continue along until reaching the hotel, situated in
a few meters.
There is a bus running every half an hour from Loiu
airport to Bilbao: Bizkaibus line, nº A-3247.
Everyday from 6.15a.m. to 12p.m.
Rough time by car: 15/ 20 minutes
Distance: 9.5 km
Rough cost by taxi: from 15 to 20
The Abando station is the main railway station of
the city where the national and international trains
arrive. There are taxis outside of the station.
Time: 5 minutes
Distance: 1 km
Rougt cost by taxi: 4
1. Coming from the A8 highway, enter to Bilbao by
the Parque de Escurce exit and take Juan de Garay
2. Continue until Plaza Zabálburu square.
3. Take the Hurtado de Amezaga street and go
straight until Buenos Aires street.
4. Continue along, crossing the bridge until Paseo
Campo de Volantín avenue, where the hotel is
Parador de Toledo
Located on the Cerro del Emperador by a meander of the river Tagus, this Parador offers an incomparable panoramic view of the monumental profile of Toledo...
Pousada de Setubal - Sao Filipe
Pousada de Setúbal - São Filipe, a fortress built in the 17th century by King Philip II of Spain (Philip I of Portugal), has a breathtaking view over the River Sado estuary...
We had a fabulous time on the Camino de Santiago! Everything worked as
it should have and all contact we had with anyone associated with
EATours was very friendly, very helpful and totally professional. You
can be sure that we will be passing the word. A real pleasure...