* Alarde 8 September, Hondarribia
* Semana Grande from 14 August, San Sebastián/Donostia, 18 km.
* Film Festival September, San Sebastián/Donostia, 18 km.
* Hondarribia: Nuestra Señora de la
Asunción y Manzano parish church, Gothic 15-16th c. Surrounding city walls.
Puerta de Santa María, former bastion. Calle Mayor and Plaza de Guipúzcoa,
stately houses. La Marina quarter, Guadalupe hermitage and fountain. San Telmo
* Bajo Bidasoa (19 km), Irun, Hendaya, Jaizquíbel Mountain, Los Faisanes Island,
* French Basque country (15 km), Saint Jean de Luz, Biarritz, Bayonne
* Pasaia Donibane (8 km)
* San Sebastián/Donostia (20 km)
Currently there are no Addon links for this Accommodation
Parador de Toledo
Located on the Cerro del Emperador by a meander of the river Tagus, this Parador offers an incomparable panoramic view of the monumental profile of Toledo...
Pousada de Setubal - Sao Filipe
Pousada de Setúbal - São Filipe, a fortress built in the 17th century by King Philip II of Spain (Philip I of Portugal), has a breathtaking view over the River Sado estuary...
We had a fabulous time on the Camino de Santiago! Everything worked as
it should have and all contact we had with anyone associated with
EATours was very friendly, very helpful and totally professional. You
can be sure that we will be passing the word. A real pleasure...