The Parador presents a particular
gastronomic offer: 'ajo blanco' (white garlic), partridge salad, 'pipirrana',
'spinach a la jienense', in an uncomparable environment.
* Local festivities 18 October, Jaén, 4
* Holy Week first week of April, Jaén, 4 km.
* Santa Catalina de Alejandría festivities 25 November, next to the Parador
* Jaén (5 km). Alí Baths, Cathedral,
palaces, Sierra Magina Nature Reserve, Ibero Museum (unique in the world)
* Baeza (49 km). Former University, Cathedral
* Úbeda (57 km). Santa María de los Reales Alcázares Temple
Currently there are no Addon links for this Accommodation
Parador de Toledo
Located on the Cerro del Emperador by a meander of the river Tagus, this Parador offers an incomparable panoramic view of the monumental profile of Toledo...
Pousada de Setubal - Sao Filipe
Pousada de Setúbal - São Filipe, a fortress built in the 17th century by King Philip II of Spain (Philip I of Portugal), has a breathtaking view over the River Sado estuary...
We had a fabulous time on the Camino de Santiago! Everything worked as
it should have and all contact we had with anyone associated with
EATours was very friendly, very helpful and totally professional. You
can be sure that we will be passing the word. A real pleasure...