What to eat...
The best fishes of the South
Among the dishes of the Parador restaurant, we particularly recommend the Málaga
soup of lerfish, 'borrachuelos', the salted gilthead fish, and fried fishes, the
most Andalusian of all.
* Horse riding
* Mountain bikes
* Málaga Fair 2nd week of August, Málaga,
* San Miguel Fair 29 September, Torremolinos, 3 km.
* Málaga (10 km). Cathedral, 'alcazaba'
(citadel), Roman theatre
* Mijas (16 km)
* Marbella (47 km). Puerto Banú
* Nerja (64 km)
* Ronda (110 km). Arab baths, bullring, Las Nieves Nature Reserve
Currently there are no Addon links for this Accommodation