Internationally known fried fish
Do not miss the fried little fishes in Nerja, without doubt the most important
food at the Parador. Other gastronomy suggestions are the 'maimones' (typical
Andalusian soup with olive oil), and roasted goat dressed with a very tasty
sauce made of almonds.
* San Isidro 15 May, Nerja, 3 km.
* Music Festival July, Nerja Cave, 3 km.
* Fair August, Málaga, 55 km.
* Nerja. Old quarter, Balcón de Europa
* Nerja Cave (3 km)
* Frigiliana (6 km). Old Jewish-Moorish quarter
* Almuñécar (23 km). Holiday area, beaches
* Málaga. Cultural visit of the city.
* Granada. Visit with reservation of the Alhambra (95Km).
Currently there are no Addon links for this Accommodation
Parador de Toledo
Located on the Cerro del Emperador by a meander of the river Tagus, this Parador offers an incomparable panoramic view of the monumental profile of Toledo...
Pousada de Setubal - Sao Filipe
Pousada de Setúbal - São Filipe, a fortress built in the 17th century by King Philip II of Spain (Philip I of Portugal), has a breathtaking view over the River Sado estuary...
We had a fabulous time on the Camino de Santiago! Everything worked as
it should have and all contact we had with anyone associated with
EATours was very friendly, very helpful and totally professional. You
can be sure that we will be passing the word. A real pleasure...