We had a fabulous time on the Camino de Santiago! Everything worked as
it should have and all contact we had with anyone associated with
EATours was very friendly, very helpful and totally professional. You
can be sure that we will be passing the word. A real pleasure...
Paradores of Spain and Pousadas of Portugal
Puebla de Sanabria
Leon (150km), Zamora (112km), Ourense (149km)
Modern Building in Natural Environment
Jan - Dec
Dining & What to Do:
What to eat...
The restaurant exhibits the exquisite
products of Sanabria: 'habones' (large beans), trout and blackberry tart.
* Big game hunting
* Cycling tours
* Flights in hot- air balloons
* Horse riding routes
* 4x4 Routes
* Fiestas de las Victorias 7, 8 and 9
September, Puebla de Sanabria
* Holy Week March, April, Zamora, 111 km.
* Puebla de Sanabria. Condes de
* Sanabria Lake (12 km). Nature Park
* Valle del Tera. Romanic churches
* Braganza (42 km). In Portugal
* Sierra de la Culebra. The largest population of wolves in the Iberian
* D. Quijote Route
Currently there are no Addon links for this Accommodation
Parador de Toledo
Located on the Cerro del Emperador by a meander of the river Tagus, this Parador offers an incomparable panoramic view of the monumental profile of Toledo...
Pousada de Setubal - Sao Filipe
Pousada de Setúbal - São Filipe, a fortress built in the 17th century by King Philip II of Spain (Philip I of Portugal), has a breathtaking view over the River Sado estuary...