Paradores of Spain and Pousadas of Portugal
Santiago de Compostela
A Coruna (76km), Vigo (87km), Finisterre (102km)
Historic Royal Hospital in Monumental Town
Jan - Dec
Dining & What to Do:
What to eat...
'Filloas de manzana'
The Hostal dos Reis Católicos offers the travelers a varied menu, comprising
many fishes and meats cooked in the galician way, and sweets like apple and
caramel cream 'filloas' (kind of pancakes), quite a classic here.
* Santiago Apóstol 25 July, Santiago
* Viking disembarkation first Sunday of August, Catoira, 35 km.
* Naval Combat third Saturday of August, Vilagarcía, 40 km.
* Seafood Festival 7 and 15 October, O Grove, 76 km.
* Santiago de Compostela Cathedral,
Plaza do Obradoiro
* A Coruña (62 km). Rías Altas and Rías Baixas. - Vigo (100 km)
* Baiona (110 km)
* Finisterre and Costa do Morte (110 km)
Currently there are no Addon links for this Accommodation
Parador de Toledo
Located on the Cerro del Emperador by a meander of the river Tagus, this Parador offers an incomparable panoramic view of the monumental profile of Toledo...
Pousada de Setubal - Sao Filipe
Pousada de Setúbal - São Filipe, a fortress built in the 17th century by King Philip II of Spain (Philip I of Portugal), has a breathtaking view over the River Sado estuary...
We had a fabulous time on the Camino de Santiago! Everything worked as
it should have and all contact we had with anyone associated with
EATours was very friendly, very helpful and totally professional. You
can be sure that we will be passing the word. A real pleasure...