Paradores of Spain and Pousadas of Portugal
Santo Domingo de La Calzada
Haro (19km), Bilbao (108km), Burgos (75km)
Historic Hospital in Monumental Town
Jan - Dec
Dining & What to Do:
What to eat...
Orchard and Rioja
The Piquillo peppers are the bvest choice here, especially if they are stuffed.
The vegetables soup reminds us of the many orchards in the region. Of course,
everything accompanied by the superb Rioja wines.
* Procesión de las Doncellas (Procession) 11 May, Santo Domingo
* Danza de los zancos (Dance) 22 July, Anguiano, 40 km.
* Procesión del Santo (Procession) 12 Mayo, Santo Domingo
* Santo Domingo de la Calzada. Cathedral. Cistercian Monastery, Pilgrims Hostal
* San Millán de la Cogolla (Birthplace of the Castilian language) (20 km). Wine
Routes, Monasteries Route, Cañas, Briones, Tricio
* Vineyards of Haro (14 km)
* La Guardia, Nájera and Ezcaray
Currently there are no Addon links for this Accommodation
Parador de Toledo
Located on the Cerro del Emperador by a meander of the river Tagus, this Parador offers an incomparable panoramic view of the monumental profile of Toledo...
Pousada de Setubal - Sao Filipe
Pousada de Setúbal - São Filipe, a fortress built in the 17th century by King Philip II of Spain (Philip I of Portugal), has a breathtaking view over the River Sado estuary...
We had a fabulous time on the Camino de Santiago! Everything worked as
it should have and all contact we had with anyone associated with
EATours was very friendly, very helpful and totally professional. You
can be sure that we will be passing the word. A real pleasure...