Paradores of Spain and Pousadas of Portugal
Guadalajara (73km), Madrid (129km), Soria (93km)
Historic Castle in Natural Environment
Jan - Dec
Dining & What to Do:
What to eat...
The flavors of Castille and La Mancha
In addition to a stone courtyard and a modern gym, the Paradors thick stone
walls enclose a stately dining room, where one can sample exquisite dishes such
as fried bread crumbs with bacon and fried eggs, roast suckling kid, cod
prepared with manchego cheese, and for dessert, the famous borrachitos
seguntinos or flores de Cabanillas all prepared with the very best regional and
* Mountain bikes
* La Caballada (date varies) Atienza, 35 km.
* Medieval Festival from 5 to 11 June, Hita, 60 km.
* Sigüenza. Cathedral, Plaza Mayor with portico
* Medinaceli (20 km). Roman arch, collegiate church
* Atienza (31 km). 'Fiesta de la Caballada': held since the 12th c. on Whitsun
* Santa María de Huerta (50 km). Cistercian monastery of Santa María de Huerta
Currently there are no Addon links for this Accommodation
Parador de Toledo
Located on the Cerro del Emperador by a meander of the river Tagus, this Parador offers an incomparable panoramic view of the monumental profile of Toledo...
Pousada de Setubal - Sao Filipe
Pousada de Setúbal - São Filipe, a fortress built in the 17th century by King Philip II of Spain (Philip I of Portugal), has a breathtaking view over the River Sado estuary...
We had a fabulous time on the Camino de Santiago! Everything worked as
it should have and all contact we had with anyone associated with
EATours was very friendly, very helpful and totally professional. You
can be sure that we will be passing the word. A real pleasure...