Full-Day (Duration: 08h00 approx.)|
SEVILLA - ZAHARA - GRAZALEMA - SEVILLA
- 09:00-09:30AM approx.: Meet your Private English-Speaking Driver/Guide in the
lobby of your hotel.
- Departure from Seville
- Drive to Zahara de la Sierra, which is situated about 100 kilometres (63 miles) southeast of
- Here you visit olive oil mill which dates from 1755.
After being shown around the mill and having the traditional oil-making process explained there will be an an olive oil tasting.
- After the visit we will go on to see the town of Zahara.
- Then we continue on to another beautiful white village called
- In Grazalema we will eat at one of the best restaurants in the area sampling fine local food including local cheese, soups,
charcuturie, lamb, wild boar etc.
- There will be time to look around the town before heading back to
- 05:00-05:30PM approx.: Return to Seville and drop off
back at your hotel
END OF PRIVATE TOUR SERVICES