Sailing and Cruising Journeys and Yacht Charter Services
2 - 8 People
1 Day, a Weekend or for Week(s)
Let us create your next sailing vacation! Galicia is a sailing paradise with so much to be explored. Here are some example of routes that could be done in Galicia:
- The Maritime Route to Santiago de Compostela: It is a route already know in ancient times and one of the most traditional pilgrimage routes to Santiago. From Corunna or Finisterre (Cape of the End of the World) to the inner side of the estuary of Arousa following the route the relics of Apostle St. James undertook. It can be combined with a stretch on foot up to Santiago´s cathedral in order to experience the real feelings of medieval pilgrims. If the route is completed, a certificate that qualifies the pilgrims, the so-called Compostela, can be obtained.
- Route through the Atlantic Islands Natural Park: This route sails along this wonderful natural park, which includes Cíes Islands and Ons and Sálvora islands. Great scenery, with very interesting flora and fauna and with unforgettable beaches and other natural spots. Cetaceans and see birds can be watched resting in the solitary beaches and unforgettable spots.
- Route through the Galician estuaries: Geologic phenomena and maritime ecosystems of great importance and relevance within the Spanish coastline. Perfect spaces for leisure sailing filled with traditional fishing villages and immense sand areas guarded by woods. Throughout the year you will be able to enjoy wonderful climatic conditions for sailing, fishing and other water sports. Food, cultural heritage, ethnography are some of the arguments this area has to offer.
- Route along the Costa da Morte: from the North of the Atlantic coast to Finisterre, a vision of the coast from the sea that you will never forget. It is the most mysterious sailing area in Europe. History and legend go hand in hand in an authentic and unforgettable experience.
- Other routes: Galician North estuaries (Rías Altas) (still much to be discovered). Galician coast on the Bay of Biscay. Portuguese North coast down to the city of Porto. Madeira, the Canary Islands, Azores or any other place you might like. We organize a route especially tailored to suit your most personal needs.
We undertake one-day, weekend or whole-week excursions throughout the wonderful Galician coast or any other destination. We design your route according to your wish.
Our base is in the Rías Baixas, although we can depart from any place you may choose.
Walk the Camino de Santiago! This version of our Camino de Santiago is designed for independent travelers who would like to walk the last 100kms/62 mi of the Pilgrimage trail with baggage transfer from accommodation to accommodation...
All Spain Highlights Coach Tour from Madrid
Group Bus Tour from Madrid visiting all of Spain. Important cities like: Barcelona, Cordoba, San Sebastian, Bilbao, Oviedo, Gijon, La Coruña, Lugo, Santiago de Compostela, Vigo, Salamanca, Merida, Seville, Ronda, Granada, Valencia, Toledo
We had a fabulous time on the Camino de Santiago! Everything worked as
it should have and all contact we had with anyone associated with
EATours was very friendly, very helpful and totally professional. You
can be sure that we will be passing the word. A real pleasure...