1 Day (Duration: 09h30 - 10h30)|
SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA
SAN XUSTO - NOIA - PONTENAFONSO -
SIERRA DE OUTES - ESTEIRO - BORNALLE -
ABELLEIRA - MUROS - LOURO - CARNOTA - EL
PINDO - EZARO - CEE - CORCUBIÓN - SARDIŅEIRO
- FINISTERRE - CAP FINISTERRE - SANTA COMBA
- Departure from Santiago
SAN XUSTO church of the ancient
monastery of Toxos Outos.
- Stopping at NOIA beautiful fishing city,
situated at the end of estuary.
- PONTENAFONSO ogival-bridge from the 14th
century which joins the lands of Noia and
Muros. Gothic stone cross and marsly
- SIERRA DE OUTES a perfect combination of
leafiness, orchards and sea.
- ESTEIRO, BORNALLE, ABELLEIRA, villages
which pass before our gaze with beautiful
beaches, green valleys and typical galician
- Stopping at MUROS a typical samall manor
town, situated at the mouth of the Estuary.
It was declared as historical-artistic
complex. Former collegiate church of Santa
Maria nowadays itīs the parish church of San
Pedro built in gothic style.
- LOURO beach, San Francisco monastery,
stone crosses field and Crossway on the
- Stopping at CARNOTA Galicianīs longest
beach and largest stone granary.
- EL PINDO fishing village.
- EZARO memorable landscapes.
- CEE at the end of Corcubion estuary,
dividing the High Estuary from the Low
Estuary. Important comercial and industry
centre. Factory of Metallic Carbide and
- CORCUBIÓN active comercial port. Different
- SARDIŅEIRO marine and forming seltlement.
- FINISTERRE typical and original small town
situated on the "Promontorium Nerium".
Romanesque church from the 12th century
Christ of the golden beard. Port and Beach.
- Stopping at CAP FINISTERRE with impressive
views from the lighthouse all over the
Atlantic Ocean. Mysterious legend about
shipwrechin and galleons. We are in the
heart of the Coast of the Death.
- SANTA COMBA
- Return to Santiago
END OF TOUR SERVICES