Full-Day (Duration: 08hrs. approx.)|
MADRID - TOLEDO - MADRID
- 09:15AM: Your tour bus departs from the bus terminal in Madrid.
- Upon arrival we start with a panoramic walking tour of Toledo, as we enter to the old city to visit the Alcazar and inside of the monumental Primate Cathedral, a magnificent sample of flamboyant Gothic style.
- We continue through the old Jewish quarter with its narrow streets to visit the Church of St. Tome, with the very famous painting of El Greco "The Burial of Count Orgaz", the old Synagogue of St. Maria la Blanca, which remain as a symbol of the coexistence of the "Three Cultures", Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, and the house Museum Victorio Macho, located over River Tagus with outstanding views. The house holds works of the famous sculptor and here weŽll see a short audiovisual movie about the city.
- Panoramic tour with the bus around the outskirts with a short stop to admire the views from the other side of the river and take photos with beautiful sights.
-We'll also visit a typical factory of Damasquino, a well known handicraft art of Toledo.
- Tour ends at the bus terminal in Madrid
END OF TOUR SERVICES