Half-Day (Duration: 02h30)|
- 09:15AM to 09:45AM : Pick up from selected hotels during this time (NOTE: If pick up is not available from your hotel we will arrange the closest pick up point)
- Starting with a bus panoramic tour of the University, the Old Tabac Factory, the Plaza de Espana, the centerpiece of the 1929 Iberoamerican Exposition, San Telmo Palace, The Golden Tower, Isabel II bridge and Macarena Basilica.
- Then a walk along the commercial pedestrian streets full of life, busy areas with impressive houses and will continue visiting the old Jewish quarter of Santa Cruz through the labyrinth of tiny alleys, white houses and “patios” inside them, the courtyards with Moorish tradition.
- Admire from the outside the Cathedral, the largest Gothic Christian temple in the world, the Giralda an ancient minaret now bell tower and symbol of the city and the Royal Alcazar, the oldest Spanish kings residence.
- Then pass by the Golden Tower, the famous Betis street, the Bullring, Triana Bridge – the oldest in the city and the more modern bridges and the pavillions, built during the 1992 Exposition. Close by we will also see the famous Isla de la Cartuja and its Monastery where Cristopher Colombus, lived for some years.
- After the tour you will then have time on your own in the afternoon to go on an enchanting boat trip down the emblematic Andalucian river, the Guadalquivir. The cruise departs...
Cruise Departure time:
Season: from 1st May to 31st October
Departure: every 30 minutes from 11:00AM to 08:00PM
Season: from 1st November to 30th April
Departure: every hour from 10:00AM to 10:00PM
Address: Marqués del Contadero docks, at the foot of Torre del Oro
END OF TOUR SERVICES