1/2 Day (Duration: 05h00-06h00 approx.)|
VIGO - O ROSAL
VALLEY ALBARIÑO WINE COUTRY
- BAIONA - VIGO
- Your Private English-Speaking
Driver/Guide will pick you up at a city
centre hotel or cruise port
- Fist we start off by driving by
highway down to the
O ROSAL Valley famous for it´s Abariño
- We will enjoy a
guided tour of one of the top Albariño
in the area as well as a tasting of the fine
- Then we will make out way to the Southern
most point of Galicia´s
LOWER RIAS BAIXAS ,
where we will then follow up the picturesque
coastline stopping to village Baiona.
- Here we will visit the Castle of
Monterreal which is now a fabulous Parador
hotel and offers nice views of the coast.
This village is also a very important
yachting port and also witness the arrival
of the Caraval Pinta bring the word back to
Europe of the discovery of America.
- Continuing up the coast we will arrival
back in Vigo.
- You Driver/Guide will drop you off back at
your hotel or Cruise Port and say the final
END OF PRIVATE TOUR SERVICES